Kick-Ass The Movie
This is a link to the official website of the movie: Kick-Ass. An adaptation of the comic book by Ma
The complete production discography of Ye.
A online old time radio club that has about every show i can think of.
Friends / Favorites:
Acetylene WeblogThis is Nicolas, my old neighbor, close friend and an excellent developer. DJ Audio1My boy Alex. I love this dood and his wife forever. no question. forever. Hip-Hop DXHip Hop news and a bunch of other madness that you can totally get into. Ninja WordsThe fastest and most simple dictionary presentation on the web Real Talk / RawkusIf there was a Hip Hop website that was almost always bad news... this one is the one. Hamilton ClineThe guy who has been inspiring me to be a better person (as well as an artist) for more than 6 years Yelp reviewsReal people, reviewing real places. i even met some of them. MadLion's GameMy hardcore-gamer ex's blog. she's the only person to beat me at Dragon Seed. Sarah MensingaComic and Design Artist / Painter with a very sweet looking style. NeskvartettenThe Nes Quartet... correction The Extremely Talented Nes Quartet Drawer Geeksa place where the really cool artists do the stuff that i try to do with lachelle... Good Sh!t RadioA mixtape station. its very relaxing and you can subscribe to thier podcast on itunes. Gabe Artthe sketchblog of Penny Arcade's Gabe Marissa BunnyA website, to raise awareness of Infantile Spasms: a rare, cureless pediatric condition. GOOD MusicGetting Out Our Dreams Music Group, Yea, Kanye's Label. I encourage buying music from this label. |
|Wednesday, August 1st, 2007 || Warren Ellis in the spotlight
|i got a good list from Newsrama today.
44 things things said at the Warren Ellis spotlight panel... at SDCC. only ask what that stands for if you want to see me cry.
1) Warren Ellis could take Joss Whedon.
2) Downloadable comic save Warren Ellis a lot of money.
3) In the next three years, online comics will become “the big question.”
4) Avatar will have a FREE online comic by Warren Ellis called “Freak Angels,” a five-page-a-week story that will be close to a sort of Village of the Damned kids all grown up and living in a post-flood London that they may or may not have something to do with. Near future steampunk for free on the internet.
5) August of 2008 his Astonishing X-Men issues will hit, so there wasn’t much to say about his upcoming run on the book.
6) Millar and Bendis begged Warren Ellis to have their asses on Ultimate Fantastic Four.
7) Warren Ellis didn’t tell Bryan Hitch that Midnighter and Apollo were gay until issue #7 of Authority, but having them sleep in the nude together in Stormwatch was a good clue.
8) WB didn’t have the “correct cocks sucked” to continue with the Global Frequency TV series, thus dumping a $4 million pilot.
9) Web critics he enjoys include Tom Spurgeon, though Paul O’Brien may have lost his mind after reading years and years of every X-Book ever printed.
10) The Transmetropolitan trades may be condensed in the near future, so a lot of them are going out of print.
11) At age 14, he was inspired by Michael Moorecock’s Cure for Cancer and Jack Kerouac’s On the Road.
12) The project Dead Channel will involve a network alien reality TV.
13) Planetary #27 was written two months ago.
14) There is a new joy in the world for Warren Ellis now that he knows you can drive a space shuttle utterly shit-faced.
15) It is not a jolly fucking holiday with Mary.
16) Stealth Tribes is a next year project.
17) Anime he enjoys include Speed Grapher, though he wants to see Paprika.
18) His advice to new writers is to get published because you won’t believe what you “fucked up” until you see it on the printed page.
19) Apparat 2 will be showing up sometime next February.
20) Warren Ellis doesn’t give a shit on how writers get into the business.
21) In 2000 at Columbus, Ohio, Warren Ellis tried Mountain Dew; it did not make him feel extreme.
22) Ignition City will be the second monthly ongoing series from Warren Ellis for Avatar.
23) The American alcoholic energy drink, Sparks, is fucking horrible.
24) He recharges himself creatively with new music.
25) To start his writing process, he takes in as much information as possible.
26) No smoking in pubs has nearly ruined him.
27) He was there when Garth Ennis got so drunk he could not see.
28) Warren Ellis had to make himself stop drinking Sparks.
29) Someone got run over by a car on Wednesday at Comic Con.
30) Fatal Robot Cosplay is a great new band name.
31) The idea for Desolation Jones’ “Hitler Porn” came from a ‘zine from the ’70s about “the nature of the world” that talked about Nazi Sex Midgets reenacting the Passion of the Christ.
32) Every month, Warren Ellis receives what British writers refer to as “the DC Big Box o’ Shite” and despite people writing books he’d probably enjoy inside, he donates the whole thing to charity.
33) The $1.99 comic has worked.
34) No more Jack Cross comics with DC because “they’ve fucked it up.”
35) We are shit out of luck on Transmetropolitan prequels.
36) Rosario Dawson has no tits.
37) Therefore, Kevin Smith’s are bigger.
38) Warren Ellis was decanted into LAX for the Con.
39) No more “Edison Hate Future” gags because he ran out of jokes.
40) Warren Ellis knows a writer in the business who was once sewn up into a leather sarcophagus during a con at his hotel room.
41) Avatar Press was built by Warren Ellis.
42) There will be a one-shot Planetary comic, and it will be expensive.
43) Warren Ellis uses a Treo 600.
44) Warren Ellis trusts Greg Palast.
he's very wrong though.
Rosario Dawnson has "tits".
Timm || December.20.07
this is a test to see if i can still post comments to the old comment database table that ive linked to my old site.
Timm || December.20.07
holy crap...3209 comments before this one... i hate the spammers.